Recently I got to see a talk by Uwe Lübbermann. He is the “central coordinator” of Premium Cola. He founded and runs Premium Cola with a so-called “operating system”, which he has already exported to other companies. Well, companies is not really the right term, because they all work very differently from what is considered normal:
- They don’t have any offices or own means of production
- They don’t have contracts
- They treat everyone in their eco system – employees, truck drivers, beverage grocers, Cola production, … – as partners and equals
- All their costs and revenue is public
- They limit their annual growth
Within the system of capitalism, they manage to do something completely different. If you like the concept of Buurtzorg , Premium Cola’s operating system should be right up your alley!
And if Uwe is ever giving a talk in your vicinitiy, go watch it!